WORK: Although drawing and painting are my first loves, through curiosity and opportunity I’ve become friends with a wide variety of media across many different fields. Services I offer include:
- Traditional and digital illustration
- Graphic design for print and web
- Web design/website building
- Website maintenance training and social media training for small businesses/beginners
- Logo/total identity design packages
- Presentation design
- Motion graphics
My clients, as big as Starbucks and as small as the yoga studio across the street, all enjoy the same level of professionalism and loving personalization.
PLAY: I speak Japanese and adore Japanese theater; sometimes I translate stuff and do a podcast about it. I try very hard to stave off my fear of flying and feed my travel bug. I enjoy swing dancing and cooking extravagant meals. I love yoga even though I’m bad at it.
Trained in traditional illustration, I graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a BFA and a perfect GPA in 2008, and soaked in inspiration from the best of the best at the Illustration Academy that same summer.